This wheelchair cushion combines the superb skin protection and shape matching ability of ROHO DRY FLOATATION with the stability of Jay base technology. The design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function.
A unique combination for those who require the unmatched pressure relief of dry flotation AND the superior stability and positioning of a Jay base
- Ideal for users who need the pressure relieving qualities of Roho and the stability of a Jay
- Lightweight: Approx 1.5 kg
- Stability: The contoured foam base is engineered specifically for ROHO, providing improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities and enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving safer transfers in and out of their wheelchair.
- Washable: Air cushion insert is easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover with encased comfort foam is machine washable. Foam base may be wiped with damp cloth.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use