Invacare Action 3 Junior
Action3 Junior has been developed to match the individual needs of the child a Wheelchair that can grow as they grow. As children grow and develop, a key feature of a child’s wheelchair is that it can be adjusted to accommodate the child’s growth and needs. With the new Action3 Junior, the width of the seat and backrest can be adjusted, as can the height of the arm and footrests.
Invacare Action3 Junior is a lightweight, foldable paediatric wheelchair designed for children aged between 3 and 15 years. Because a child’s needs will change the Action3 Junior offers a large range of options to accompany the child in their development and to provide the necessary clinical support.
All models of Action 3 junior come in attractive, modern styles, designed to appeal to kids. When choosing a paediatric wheelchair, a key factor is ensuring a perfect and comfortable fit for the child. the Action3 Junior comes in one of the most extensive range of size combinations, offering the right fit for all children, from toddlers to teenagers.
Thanks to the lightweight design, folding backrest, quick release wheels and detachable arm – and leg rests, the Action3 Junior is very suitable for transportation and storage.
- Self or Transit Propulsion
- Choice of Seat Widths
- Choice of Seat Depths (Depth Adjustable Upholstery)
- Choice of Seat Heights
- Black Nylon Upholstery
- Folding Backrest
- Width and Height Adjustable Backrest Upholstery (Sling Type)
- 80º Detachable Legrest Hangers
- Flip Up, Angle and Depth Adjustable Footplates
- Removable and Height Adjustable Desk Armrests
- Adjustable Heel Straps
- Choice of 6 Colours
- Push or Pull to Lock Brakes (configuration dependant)
- Transportation Kit and Buckle Belt
- User tool kit