The key feature of the Neon² is a reinforced open-frame. The firmness of the cross-brace and seat tubes provide a fantastic level of performance with a rigid feel, the design reduces the flex of the wheelchair when in motion, without sacrificing the benefits of a folding frame. So you have the benefits of a rigid wheelchair but conveniently packaged into a folding wheelchair.
There are literally hundreds of options and specifications to choose from, resulting in a perfect fit for you and your lifestyle
- Standard folding as well as fold down backrest (also angle adjustable)
- Various rear wheel and castor options
- Flip up solid footplate- auto-fold
- 27 colours to choose from
- Wide range of armrests and sideguard options