Tensoval duo Control
Easy to use, Tensoval duo control combines two measurement techniques to measures your blood pressure reliably and accurately even if various types of arrhythmia are present.
As the first blood pressure monitor, measures blood pressure in accordance with the very precise Korotkoff method. The device only automatically switches to the results of the oscillometric measurement in the case of patients with very low pulse sounds.
Tensoval duo control also produces reliable values for various types of cardiac arrhythmia and hypertension. Conventional devices with oscillometric measurements often reach their limits with pulse irregularities - in atrial fibrillation for example. The device aborts the measurement or displays inaccurate values. Under such conditions only the Korotkoff method, which has been tried and tested in medical practice, provides exact values.
- Simple handling and low susceptibility to error
- Combines the oscillometric and the Korotkoff method
- Reliable high precision even in the case of different types of cardiac arrhythmia and hypertension
- Extra-large display function
- Storage function for two users
- 3-year warranty